Chief Medical Officer M/F
Remote & Montpellier (France)
- Education: Graduate of Medical School, specialized in radiology
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of clinical experience in interventional radiology in the abdomen (mini-invasive treatment of tumors in the abdomen)
Chief Medical Officer M/F
As part of the development of our clinical department, we are recruiting a Chief Medical Officer H/F to strengthen our proximity to the field.
- Be the expert in clinical practice knowledge relevant to Quantum Surgical’s field (mini-invasive treatment of tumors in the abdomen)
- Advise on how to insert product in existing medical environment and help define marketing claims
- Ensure effective translation of insights and feedback from clinical and pre-clinical work to both the R&D teams, marketing and field engineers’ teams to ensure the continued improvement in clinical and educational performance.
- Lead the development of clinical evaluation protocols, performing literature searches and subsequent reporting
- Lead and manage the clinical scientific watch (Highlight and share meaningful clinical information from our key competitors/prospects sites/partners/KOLs: ongoing clinical trials, lectures at scientific conferences, etc)
- Lead and manage with the investigators the scientific publication strategy of our pre-clinical and clinical research (scientific publication in Journals, presentations during scientific conferences)
- When needed, accompany the sales/marketing process for clinical legitimacy
- Graduate of Medical School, specialized in radiology, with at least 5 years of clinical experience in interventional radiology in the abdomen (mini-invasive treatment of tumors in the abdomen)
- You will continue your clinical activity and work part time (20%) for Quantum Surgical
- You speak fluently English
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :