Data Engineer H/F
- Education: Msc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experiences: 3+ years of experience in data query, data mining or statisftical analysis.
- Desired experience: knowledge in DevOps and in medical imaging.
Data Engineer H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Data Engineer H/F to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The Data Engineer will play a key role in the design and integration of groundbreaking technologies in a robotized platform with medical applications. He/She will be working closely with engineers to create real-life problem-solving solutions based on Artificial Intelligence techniques.
The candidate ideally has a demonstrated experience with early stage product development, cross-functional teams and technology development in an industrial environment.
- Recover, qualify and curate image data and clinical cases from clinical partners.
- Maintain an optimal data infrastructure capable of responding to rapidly increasing data needs.
- Provide ready-to-use data to machine learning engineers for training and testing AI methods. Design the right datasets for each specific problem.
- Work with company stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data needs.
- Develop and maintaining tooling for data management and analysis.
- Guarantee confidentiality of data.
- Manage DB-related information system.
- Formalize data collection protocols.
- Identify and interact with potential data providers.
Experience and Qualifications
- Msc. in Computer Science or equivalent fields.
- 3+ years of experience in data query, data mining, information retrieval, or statistical analysis.
- Non-SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Data streaming.
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL, DashDB, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Python programming skills.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated, curious and open-minded.
- Experience or knowledge in DevOps is appreciated.
- Experience in medical imaging appreciated.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :