- Education: Engineering degree or master degree in computer science, software development or knowledge / equivalent experience
- Experience: Strong experience in a DevOps context
- Desired Experience: Experience with unit testing, static code analyzer and SW verification test frameworks
Quantum Surgical is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The DevOps Engineer will play a key role to boost efficiency of product development teams in local and server based environment of an integrated robotized platform with medical applications. He/she will work closely with the other Engineering team members to integrate, build, autotest software solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with early stage product development, cross-functional teams and software development in an industrial environment.
- Work with software, mechanical, system & clinical engineers to boost the develop of a robust and reliable application software and user interface for medical applications
- Automate the code development, integration and testing cycle and optimize build
- Provide support on tools that contribute stability and code quality
- Help teams in case of problems with the tools that support them CI / CD / CT
- Development and maintenance of deployment processes in local and server based environment for applications developed by Scrum Teams
- Deliver dashboard to ease the follow up of information
- Ensure the quality of software deliveries by including technical documentation and associated unit tests.
- Raise observed defects through the Quality Management System and support analysis and treatment of software bugs
Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering degree or master degree in computer science, software development or knowledge / equivalent experience
- Strong experience in a DevOps context
- Strong knowledge of software build and continuous deployment (knowledge of tools such as Jenkins / Hudson / Chef / Puppet, Bamboo, Leader, GitLab, Artifactory or equivalent)
- Experience with building and managing project under JAVA and C++: MAVEN, Yarn, Cmake, MS Build tools
- Experience with source code control, versioning and code review
- Solid experience in the use and implementation of virtualization (VMWare / VCenter / Hyper-V) and basic container architecture (Docker)
- Good knowledge of Linux / Windows administration
- Mastering scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, Groovy) and / or object-oriented language such as Java, C #, or C ++ and in IDEs such as IntelliJ, Visual Studio, etc.
- Ability to break down problems into actions.
- Rigor, curiosity, creativity and team spirit
- Experience with unit testing, static code analyzer and SW verification test frameworks
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Familiarity with design controls in an FDA regulated environment
- Knowledge of cyber security would be a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your informations
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :