Medical Device Program Manager H/F
- Education: MS Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- Experience: 8+ years minimum of experience as a Project Manager in medical device industry.
Medical Device Program Manager
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Medical Device Program Manager H/F to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies. The Medical Device Program Manager is leading a multidisciplinary team in charge of developing alternative guidance methods.
Within the Engineering department and reporting directly to the Engineering Director, the Medical Device Program Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the analyses to understand product requirements, value propositions to customers and configuration build up.
- Define the prototyping, design, planning and roadmap of the project.
- Lead, plan and coordinate a multidisciplinary engineering team that will prototype and design the system according to the project roadmap.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans with work breakdown, deliverables, milestones, resources and responsibilities.
- Identify and engage with potential suppliers (technology, equipment).
- Provide timely and accurate information to management.
Experience and Qualifications
- MS Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager on the development of a medical device combining Software and Hardware and integrating several imaging modalities including ultrasound.
- Experience in early stage prototype development.
- Experience in carrying out developments from the research phase to the market authorization phase.
- Knowledge of medical imaging and image processing.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Leader without hierarchical power.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Team player, pro-active, can-do attitude, active driver.
- Strong communicator with good influencing skills.
- Strong knowledge of ultrasound imaging.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your informations
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :