Pilot Production Manager H/F
- Education: MS Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 5+ years minimum of manufacturing engineering experience .
Pilot Production Manager
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Pilot Production Manager H/F to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The Pilot Production Manager is responsible for planning the execution and technical support for the introduction of processes for new product manufacturing, acquiring equipment and supporting production cell daily needs. He/she works in close collaboration with Engineering, Purchase, and Quality Control teams as well as with external suppliers.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with early stage product development, cross-functional teams and technology development in an industrial environment.
- Support product transfer to pilot manufacturing
- Conduct study to estimate product cost and analyze capital equipment, capacity and capability requirements
- Ensure the execution of plans and schedules for manufacturing activities.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management
- Identify and resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to methods, processes, tooling, equipment and product design.
- Work with Quality/Regulatory Affairs to ensure processes and product compliance through Qualification and Validation.
- Improve process methods which are aligned with performance and quality requirements
- Evaluate risks to select the most appropriate processes and methods
- Execute equipment qualification
Experience and Qualifications
- Ms in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering) or equivalent
- 5+ years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (FDA)
- Strong knowledge of QMS procedures linked to manufacturing
- Strong project or program management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and planning skills
- Product and process development experience
- Ability to manage priorities
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated, curious and open-minded
- Highly proficient in written and oral English
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your informations
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :