Product Marketing Manager Europe M/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: Bachelor (BA/BS) degree is required, MBA or similar experience or degree preferred
- Desired Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the medical device industry preferably in the interventional radiology or robotics space (possibly in Marketing or product management)
Product Marketing Manager Europe M/F
Product Marketing Managers are responsible for implementing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of products to customers.
A new and exciting opportunity for a European Product Manager has arisen within our Commercial team.
This is a unique opportunity where the candidate will combine product expertise and client engagement. You will work closely with clients, sales, and product teams to support and develop our European offering.
This highly motivated professional will be involved in most aspects of downstream product marketing from driving market research that identifies new target markets, solution gaps and competitive knowledge to supporting the sales strategy that includes leadership and sales acceleration.
He/she will handle market research on current trending products, establish timescales for the launch of upcoming products, influence pricing, and packaging, guide sales teams, develop messaging, market positioning around products, and participate in presentations and events..
- Leverage strategic relationships with key opinion leaders.
- Understand the demands for the organization’s products and services in the market.
- Support sales and lead generation efforts.
- Develop, evaluate and maintain successful marketing strategies for different regions.
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences.
- Demand Generation: Design, create and analyse lead generation programs that leverage direct mail, email marketing, and follow-up to
- find and nurture new prospects. Identify, create and manage target lists. Monitor programs and adjust as needed to meet target goals
- Target Markets: Maintain information on target markets, market problems and user/buyer personas.
- Participate in sales pitches to define scope of projects.
- Brief the press and PR teams about new products.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data.
- Support in defining the product strategy, including identifying, prioritizing and implementing product enhancements that address critical client needs and bring maximum benefit to our customers.
- Competitive Intelligence gathering.
- Understand and interpret client need to inform desired outputs in support of development.
- Educate sales team on methodology and product attributes.
- Provide Product Management Support.
- Provide marketing/education collateral for sales and customers i.e., website content, product brochures, pitch decks, methodology write ups, case studies etc.
- Liaise between sales and operations teams to ensure client’s needs are met with final products and deliverables.
- Research competitor offerings
- Bachelor (BA/BS) degree is required, MBA or similar experience or degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the medical device industry preferably in the interventional radiology or robotics space (possibly in Marketing or product management)
- Highly organized, detail oriented, analytic thinker with strong communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in product launch and lifecycle management. Experience in Pragmatic Marketing is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and simultaneous projects.
- Excellent collaboration and client-engagement skills.
- Experience in Product or Project Management.
- Required languages: Fluent business French and English + 1 European language. More European languages as a plus.
- Collaborative, team player: Must be able to build relationships across the organization and become an integral part of a cross-functional team.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
- Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :