Quality Engineer H/F
- Education: Msc. in Quality Engineering or equivalent.
- Experiences: 3+ years of experience with a quality management system.
- Desired experience: FDA regulated environment.
Quality Engineer H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Quality Engineer to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies. The Quality Engineer is supporting the Quality Manager to implement and support the Quality Management System according to the ISO 13485:2016 standards and others required guidelines. The candidate should have experienced a Quality Management System within the medical device industry and implementing procedures, following action plan.
- Support site quality system activities to ensure compliance with ISO 13485, FDA, QSR, and 93/42 regulations requirements
- Develop and maintain all necessary procedures and quality documents
- Promote quality values and continuous improvement by participating and supporting quality training to the employees
- In charge of Document Control activities
- Support non-conformance activities for their resolution
- Support CAPA activities for their closure
- Establish, monitor, measure and communicate key quality performance metrics
Experience and Qualifications
- MS in Engineering/Science or equivalent
- Demonstrated working knowledge of ISO 13485 and other medical device related standards (21 CFR 820)
- 3 years minimum of related experience with a quality management system.
- Experience in a similar position in the medical device industry
- Experience and knowledge in CE regulated environment
- Excellent document writing and reviewing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Experience on a similar position in FDA regulated environment.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your informations
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :