Service Engineer M/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: General Engineering Degree, Biomedical or other related to medical imaging
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in a similar position
Service Engineer M/F
To sustain our growth and the development of our activity, we hire a Service Engineer based in Montpellier.
As a Service Engineer, you will be in charge of installing the product onsite, servicing the product through preventive maintenance, repair and updates. Also, you will train the physicians in the use of the device and support them during the interventions.
You will be the direct link between the customers and our company. You will ensure the customer’s satisfaction and send feedbacks internally.
In the context of your function, you should be mobile.
- Install and set up the device on site (electrical safety tests, network configuration and functional and performance tests)
- Carry out preventive maintenance (functional, safety and performance tests)
- Carry out level 1 and 2 repairs (replacement of external and internal components)
- Train interventional radiologists and surgeons in the use of the device, and provide support during the first patient interventions
- Ensure customer satisfaction by offering a service of excellence through training and user support
- Develop lasting professional relationships with customers
- Provide hands-on demonstrations at conferences or on site
- Work with other departments, especially the Quality team to escalate customer complaints
- Develop technical documentation according to the current standards
- Occasionally intervene outside normal working hours (weekends, etc.)
- You have a general engineering degree, biomedical or other related to medical imaging.
- You have 3 years of experience in a similar position
- You have experience in the operating room
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of medical imaging.
- You are rigorous, organized, and autonomous.
- You know how to listen
- You know how to adapt to different situations
- You have excellent communication skills
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented and dynamic multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in fast growth.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and results.
- Taking up technical challenges.
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ bonus & BSPCE)
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :