Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: MS Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in the development of software applications and complex user interfaces
- Desired experiences: Work in a high regulated environment, ideally in the Medical Device sector
He/she works closely with members of the Engineering team to design, implement and test software solutions based on clinical requirements, user needs and safety.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in innovative product development, working in cross-functional teams and software development in an industrial environment.
- Work with software, mechanical, system and clinical engineers to develop a robust and reliable user interface and service for medical applications.
- Create specifications and requirements based on design data.
- Design and implement JS web applications with a React/Redux stack.
- Perform testing and validation of selected solutions.
- Participate in design discussions and code reviews.
- Raise defects with the Quality Management System and take responsibility for the analysis and treatment of software bugs.
- You have an engineering degree or PhD in computer science or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the development of software applications and complex user interfaces.
- You have experience with canvas manipulation, 3D and Rest, websocket and fullstack APIs.
- You have experience with unit testing (Jest), verification and validation.
- You have experience in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins CI).
- Ideally, you have knowledge of C#/C++.
- Ideally, you have knowledge of Material UI, UI/UX design and object programming.
- You have experience in source code control and code review.
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- You are used to work in a regulated environment (ideally FDA/CE).
- You are motivated, curious, and open-minded.
- You are used to work in an Agile environment.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :