Software Lead Architect M/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in industrial, ideally medical software architecture and development
- Desired experiences: Good understanding of concepts and trends in IT healthcare
Software Lead Architect M/F
Today, communication technologies are leveraging new workflows in the medical field. Physicians expect applications to become more and more collaborative, accessible from anywhere and intelligent by handling contextual information surrounding the patient. Therefore, there is a clear need for an extensible, performant, feature-rich and robust software architecture.
To tackle this challenge, Quantum Surgical is looking for a passionate Software Lead Architect with demonstrated experience in software architecture design and a strong personality. With his/her unique expertise, the Software Lead Architect will help the team shape the future of our integrated software platform.
- Define and design a sustainable software architecture to support the company’s business strategy,
- Lead the delivery of software architecture solutions throughout the full development life cycle including operational support,
- Document software architecture according to medical standards,
- Ensure high quality and compliant software architecture deliverables,
- Monitor and assess new software technologies, market technological trends and tools,
- Define the target architecture with roadmaps and timescales,
- Create and maintain an attractive and state-of-the-art software development ecosystem.
- You have a MS in Computer Science or equivalent,
- You have at least 8 years of experience in industrial, ideally medical software architecture and development,
- You are passionate by innovative high-tech products and technological advancement,
- You have a deep understanding of concepts and trends in IT healthcare,
- You have a good knowledge about applicative communication protocols and defining APIs,
- You are proficient in designing data models, working with structured and unstructured data,
- You are experienced at designing and dimensioning highly available SaaS information systems,
- You have a solid understanding of authentication, authorization, and security principles,
- You are proficient in writing and presenting technical and auditable documents,
- You are experienced at influencing and mentoring software architects and developers,
- You can communicate effectively and build relationships with business leaders, IT leadership, and engineers,
- You are experienced in a C++, HTML5 software development role at an imaging & IT global leader,
- You have hands-on mindset.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :