Software Team Architect H/F
- Education: MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experiences: 8-10 years of relevant work experience in C ++ / JAVA and object-oriented application architectures.
- Desired Experience: Experience with medical products, quality processes, and design tools
Software Team Architect H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Software Team Architect to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The Software Team Architect will play a key role in the design and development of the application software of an integrated robotized platform with medical applications. He/she will work closely with Software Engineering team members to design, implement and test software solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with software product development in an industrial environment.
- Provide guidance to developers with planning and execution and/or design architecture.
- Technically lead the delivery of SW features throughout the full development life cycle including operational support.
- Be the quality gate keeper for all the deliverable from the scrum team by advocating and bring in good design and coding practices.
- Support product owners in component selection and specification reviews.
- Actively collaborate with other scrum team, Enterprise Architect to advance common roadmaps.
- Perform analysis on existing components to identify cost savings opportunity by switching to standardized components.
- Define and promote SW frameworks, standards, interfaces, components, libraries.
- Mentor other team members.
Experience and Qualifications
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience in C ++ / JAVA and object-oriented application architectures.
- Proven experience in Client-server design and development using ‘REST APIs’
- Knowledge and use of ‘DevOps’ technologies including Git, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Complete understanding/working knowledge of engineering design documentation and standard document control practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills to work effectively with team members (also in English)
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems
- Experience with medical products, quality processes, and design tools
- Experience in DICOM, HL7
- Experience with cross-functional teamwork
- Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
- Ability to lead team through prioritization of activities and provide guidance in execution
- Experience in a SW development role at an imaging & IT global leader
- Experience in the Medical Imaging Field
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :