Software Team Architect H/F
- Education: MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experiences: 8-10 years of relevant work experience in C ++/C# backend and JS frontend object-oriented application architectures.
- Desired Experience: Experience in the Medical Imaging Field
Software Team Architect H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Software Team Architect to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The Software Team Architect will play a key role in the design and development of the application software of an integrated robotized platform with medical applications. He/she will work closely with Software Software Scrum Team members and other Team Architects to design, implement and test software solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with software product development in an industrial environment.
- Provide guidance to developers of a scrum team with planning and execution and/or design architecture.
- Technically lead the delivery of SW features throughout the full development life cycle including operational support.
- Be the quality gate keeper for all the deliverable from the scrum team by advocating and bring in good design and coding practices.
- Support Product Owners in component selection and specification reviews.
- Actively collaborate with other scrum teams, Lead Architect to advance common roadmaps.
- Perform analysis on existing components to identify cost savings opportunity by switching to standardized components.
- Define and promote SW frameworks, standards, interfaces, components, libraries.
- Mentor his/her team members.
- You have an MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You have 8-10 years of relevant work experience in C ++ / C# backend and .JS frontend object-oriented application architectures.
- You have a proven experience in Client-server design and development using ‘REST APIs’.
- You have a knowledge and use of ‘DevOps’ technologies including Git, Jenkins, Artifactory.
- You have a complete understanding/working knowledge of engineering design documentation and standard document control practices.
- You have strong oral and written communication skills to work effectively with team members (also in English).
- You are able to creatively solve complex problems.
- You have an experience with medical products, quality processes, and design tools.
- You have an experience with cross-functional agile teamwork.
- You are self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task.
- You are able to lead team through prioritization of activities and provide guidance in execution.
- Ideally, you have an experience in a SW development role at an imaging & IT global leader.
- Ideally, you have an experience in the Medical Imaging Field.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented.
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE).
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :