System Engineering Manager H/F
- Education: Ms Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- Experience: 8+ years minimum of experience in projet or product solution engineering and team management.
System Engineering Manager
Quantum Surgical is looking for a System Engineering Manager H/F to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The System Engineering Manager is responsible for the leadership of a system engineering team composed of a Lead System Designer, Clinical specialists and Risk & Usability engineers responsible for the specification of new technologies and product functionalities.
He/she brings a mid-term and long-term vision to the system engineering team and the management, to ensure alignment between business strategy, user requirements and product development.
Within the Engineering department and reporting directly to the Engineering Director, the System Engineering Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Lead, plan and coordinate system engineering activities according to the project roadmap.
- Create and maintain detailed project plans with work breakdown, deliverables, milestones, resources and responsibilities.
- Define practices and tools of system engineering.
- Provide timely and accurate information to management
- Promote and facilitate information sharing and choice of methodologies.
- Work with Quality / Regulatory Affairs to ensure product compliance.
- Ensure team productivity and continuous improvement.
- Define and assess team goals.
- Support the system engineering activity already in place by relying on technical experts:
- Maintain the risk removal plan.
- Participate with business engineers in the architecture, design and verification of the solution.
- Plan and coordinate upstream studies, mock-ups, models or prototypes (working group with KOL or user representatives)
Experience and Qualifications
- MS Engineering / Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience in project or product solution engineering and team management in a complex multi-trade environment and in the development of medical devices combining hardware and software (imagers, robots, implantable devices, therapeutic devices, etc).
- Experience in the medical device development in a CE/FDA regulated environment.
- Ability to anticipate activity, structure and organize team.
- Agility player.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Experience in medical equipment development.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your informations
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :