Test Automation Engineer H/F
- Education: Engineering degree or master degree in computer science, software development or knowledge / equivalent experience
- Experience: Experience in software development with Quality Assurance as the primary role
- Desired Experience: Experience with Test Driven Design
Test Automation Engineer H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join a team of creative and energetic engineers who are building the next generation of smart tools for minimally invasive therapies.
The Test Automation Engineer will play a key role in developing test automation solutions used for system and integration testing of an integrated robotized platform with medical applications. He/she will work closely with the other Engineering team members to software implement test automation solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with early stage product development, cross-functional teams and software development in an industrial environment.
- Work with software, mechanical, system & clinical engineers to boost the develop of a robust and reliable application software and user interface for medical applications
- Implement test framework takes possible software test automation
- Develop and maintain automated component integration and software verification test cases
- Validate test tools that contribute stability and code quality
- Ensure the quality of software deliveries by including technical documentation and associated unit tests.
- Raise observed defects through the Quality Management System and support analysis and treatment of software bugs
Experiences and Qualifications
- Engineering degree or master degree in computer science, software development or knowledge / equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes including knowledge of current trends in the industry.
- Experience in software development with Quality Assurance as the primary role.
- Experience developing full UI test suites with industry testing frameworks (e.g. Selenium)
- Mastering scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, Groovy) and object-oriented language such as C++ or JAVA
- Experience working with both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with source code control and code review
- Problem-solving mindset
- Rigor, detail oriented and meticulous
- Strong belief in quality compliance
- Experience with Test Driven Design
- Familiarity with design controls in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :