Test Automation Leader H/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: Engineering degree or master degree in computer science, software development or knowledge / equivalent experience
- Experience: Experience in software development with Quality Assurance as the primary role
- Desired Experience: Experience with Test Driven Design
Test Automation Leader H/F
Quantum Surgical is looking for a Test Automation Leader to develop test automation solutions used for system and integration testing of an integrated robotized platform with medical applications. He/she will work closely with the other Engineering team members to software implement test automation solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with early-stage product development, cross-functional teams, and software development in an industrial environment.
- Work with product and autotest developers to converge towards software factory concept for medical applications.
- Define, design and implement sustainable SW test automation framework and tools
- Monitor and assess new test automation technologies, market trends and tools
- Define and document the autotest architecture and roadmaps aligned with product development
- Organize that autotest developers in different scrum teams are delivering based on same process and quality standards
- Develop and maintain automated component integration and software verification test cases.
- Validate test tools that contribute stability and code quality.
- Raise observed defects through the Quality Management System and support analysis and treatment of software bugs.
Experiences and Qualifications
- You have an engineering degree or master’s degree in computer science, software development.
- You have a strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes including knowledge of current trends in the industry.
- You are experienced in software development with Quality Assurance as the primary role.
- You are experienced specifying, designing and developing full UI test suites with industry testing frameworks (e.g. Ranorex, Selenium).
- You master scripting languages (Python, .JS, Groovy) and object-oriented language such as C#, C++.
- You are experienced with source code control and code review.
- You have solid leadership skills.
- You have a problem-solving mindset.
- You are rigorous, detail oriented and meticulous.
- You have a strong belief in quality compliance.
- You are experienced with Test Driven Design and Behavior Driven Development methodologies and tools (e.g. Specflow)
- You are familiar with design controls in an FDA regulated environment.
- You are experienced with Agile software development methodology.
- You have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Working at Quantum Surgical means
- Joining a talented, dynamic, and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure of a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :