Test Project Leader M/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: MS in Engineering or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years of experience as Test Project Leader in the Medical Device industry
- Desired experiences: Experience with Agile methodology
Test Project Leader M/F
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Test Project Leader.
You will be responsible for the successful implementation of Test projects on our system.
As such, you will manage the project, coordinating and steering Test related activities throughout the product development cycle. You will also establish and monitor project schedules, specifications, budgets, reviews, and deliverables according to good design control practices.
You should have successful experience in the development of complex and innovative products involving hardware and software in a regulated environment (ideally in the medical devices field).
- Lead, plan, and coordinate software and product verification activities in accordance with the project schedule,
- Establish and update test schedules,
- Participate in weekly project reviews to present the progress of test activities, learn about project risks, and anticipate their impact on the schedule,
- Participate in design reviews and requirements reviews (verification of their testability),
- Create and execute integration and verification plans, write test reports (manual or automated tests),
- Document the defects observed, participate in the investigation and resolution of these defects,
- Develop and maintain test equipment and tools.
- You have an engineering degree or similar,
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Test Project Leader,
- You have experience in Agile development methodology,
- You are familiar with design control processes in a CE/FDA regulated environment,
- You can communicate effectively and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders,
- You are familiar with JIRA,
- You have experience in automated testing,
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills,
- You have a strong team spirit.
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
Diversity is one of our strong beliefs. We therefore carefully study every application without any consideration that could be related to either physical or moral characteristics.
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :