Ultrasound Engineer M/F
Permanent Contract (CDI)
- Education: MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or related field
- Experience: 3+ years of relevant industry experience (medical ultrasound imaging experience preferred)
- Desired experiences: Design controls process in a CE/FDA regulated environment
Ultrasound Engineer M/F
As part of the development of our R&D activities, the Ultrasound Engineer will play a key role in the design and development of the advanced ultrasound medical image viewing and processing application software in the scope of a robotized platform. He/she will work closely with the other Engineering team members to research, design and realize solutions based on clinical, user and safety requirements.
The candidate should have demonstrated experience with product research and development in ultrasound medical environment.
- Work with software, system, clinical and research engineers to integrate new ultrasound transducers into percutaneous ablation clinical applications
- Conduct transducer trade studies in order to choose the most suitable technologies.
- Work out ultrasound system design and implementation, which helps needle insertion procedures.
- Define ultrasound image optimization and data analysis.
- Develop, perform, and document transducer and feature integration tests.
- Contribute to or lead technical research projects, system architecture definition, medical documentation.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company’s quality system.
- Propose, define, and execute feasibility projects.
- Contribute to the expansion of the company’s IP portfolio.
- Estimate, schedule, and drive feature and transducer optimization delivery.
- You have MS or PhD Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or related field, and 3 years of relevant industry experience (medical ultrasound imaging experience preferred)
- You have expertise in ultrasound physics, signal and image processing, transducer optimization, simulation, algorithm development, and tool development
- You have extensive experience in product development from conception to release
- You are familiar with design controls process in a CE/FDA regulated environment
- You are familiar with Agile software development methodology
- You have programming skills or knowledge
- You have excellent communication and documentation skills
- You are self-motivated, curious and open-minded
- You have strong analytical skills; strategic thinker
Working at Quantum Surgical means:
- Joining a talented, dynamic and multicultural team whilst being part of the technological and human adventure for a company in full evolution.
- Sharing our culture of innovation, team spirit and result-oriented
- Taking up technical challenges
- Benefiting from a competitive compensation (fixed salary+ variable, BSPCE)
If you think you may be a good match
Send us your information
Send us your name, email address, the job title you are applying for and a text version of your resume :